top of page

As registered building surveyors we are authorised to carry out the appropriate calculations in order to produce a maximum patron capacity report, which can usually be issued within 24/48 hours after payment.


Planning permits for liquor licenses can be applied for by our network of contacts who specialise in planning permit submissions, accompanied by our patron capacity reports.

We specialise in these reports and the premises range from kiosks, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and public buildings throughout Victoria,
All we require is a scaled floor plan of the building with the tenancy / building outlined in red texta, clearly indicating the current layout.
External patron areas should also be identified on the drawing as these will form part of the calculations.
The calculations are based on floor area, seating,  sanitary facilities, egress widths and ventilation, similar to an occupancy permit calculation.

bottom of page